- Bookings for 2018-2019 school year will open in mid-July. Updates will be posted here.
- To books items for use during the summer contact the appropriate department: Resource Services (x 21073) or THAV (x 21053).
June is National Indigenous History Month. Raise awareness with these resources:
- If you have changed schools or are a new teacher, contact us with your new location BEFORE you place an order.
- Please review our Borrower Agreement
so you are aware of terms and conditions.
- Preview all resources to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
- Place all materials in your school's mail pickup area the day before the due date to ensure resources are returned on time.
- If an extension is needed, contact us or use the Extend/Renew feature on the My Account Page.
- Use Google Chrome to stream videos. Feature films & videos with DRM do NOT play in Internet Explorer on school computers. For more info on our digitized videos, mouse over the CBC Curio, Learn360, and Learn360 Feature Film icons above.
- Resource Services Regular Hours: 8:00 - 4:00 (Mon-Fri). Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7:45-4:00 & Fri 8:00-noon.